-->
  about     photos     itsan     facebook

Monday 31 March 2014

Day 78/Day 19

78 days off TS, 19 off all steroids (inc. orals)
Just a photo update today. Flared up a bit last week and it's healed nicely, I'm having a little mini break (still v dry and nowhere near 100% but much more bearable).. they never last more than a few days but those are the best few days. 


Wrist 26/03, 27/03, 31/03

EDIT: wrist 03/04 really happy with how it's healing :)
(/end of edit 03/04)



Left arm 26/03, 27/03, 31/03

Even though I hate these flares I am encouraged by the fact that they pass really quickly, at the minute id say I'm passing through 1 cycle a week, which is pretty fast I think.
 
Can't wait to reach the 3 month mark 
S x









8 comments:

  1. My arms used to look like that in the beginning of mw!! It's so weird how we all look the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I know this might sound weird but those symptoms look good! I say this because if you were moisturizing they would look much different. I think this is why your flares are so short as well. Congrats on making it this far! One day it will all be over and you know how fast time flys. I can't believe I'm at month 10 and it all seems like a dream to me now. Soon the dream (read nightmare lol) will be over and it will all just be a faded memory. I can't wait to show my past two Derms when the time comes! I can't wait to see how uncomfortable they get and to watch them squirm when I show them my skin and give them a good piece of my mind at the same time. Then, I'll seek a good attorney and sue the crap out of them for continuing what they do after being made fully aware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dan, it doesnt sound weird at all i was thinking the same thing myself! I feel like it's a good thing I'm moving through my cycles quickly, even if it means i dont get long breaks it also means i dont get long flares and i think you're right, MW has played a big big part in that.
      x

      Delete
  3. Sarah,

    My skin looks just like yours! It's nice to know there are others out there that can relate to what I am going through. Best of luck and happy healing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it's great that we have other blogs and other people to compare ourselves to, it helps in trusting the process doesnt it :)
      hope you're doing well
      x

      Delete
  4. Keep up the good work- you're doing brilliantly! : )

    ReplyDelete